- At Progression Church, one of our core values is to "Pursue Excellence." That means we want to do everything with excellence for the glory of God, including setup team!
- ***Setup team should arrive to the church by 9:30am to begin setting up.
- Commons area should be de-cluttered.
- Floors are clean (vacuum and sweep if necessary (vacuums in cleaning closet next to restrooms).
- Assemble resource table (plywood over pool table and cover it with black sheet).
- The purple outdoor "Progression Church" sign should be displayed over BCM sign.
- The white "service times" sign should be hung beneath the purple "Progression Church" sign.
- Parking sign should placed at the entrance of the parking lot across the street from the church.
- Vertical banners displayed throughout the building:
- The two "Progression Church" banners should be displayed on each side of the stage.
- Directional banner 1 (With "restrooms" at the top) should be placed beside the restroom hall.
- Directional banner 2 (with "Progression Kids" at the top) should be placed at the breezeway entrance.
- Restrooms floors should be cleaned.
- Supplies stocked.
- ***All breakfast bar items should be ready by 10:00 am***
- Countertops should be decluttered and wiped down.
- Coffee should be brewed and ready.
- Water dispenser filled and ready.
- Cups, sugar, creamer, and napkins should be ready.
- Breakfast items should be out and ready.
- Worship room should decluttered and cleaned.
- Black-out sheets should be up.
- All the chair materials should be placed in each chair (notecards, guest cards, pens)