- At Progression Church, one of our core values is to "Pursue Excellence." That means we want to do everything with excellence for the glory of God, including our Progression Kids team!
- ***Progression Kids team should arrive to the church by 9:30am, ready to begin the team meeting.
- Prepare "Check-in" table (table cloth, pen, sharpie, name tags, first timer sheet, and "Progression Kids Check-in" banner).
- Setup table with play-doh and cookie cutters.
- Setup table with coloring books.
- Setup up all materials and activities for the kids lesson.
- Make sure the missions video is uploaded and ready.
9:30am - LEADER MEETING:
- Lesson overview (9:30am)
- Prayer (9:35am)
- Prep for lesson (9:40am)
10:15am - VOLUNTEERS TO CHECK-IN TABLE
- Each child and their parents gets a name tag with the child's name on it.
- The the child's name tag is to be placed on the child's back. The other name tag goes to child parent or guardian.
10:45am - BEGIN LESSON
- ***Be sure to lock doors before lesson begins***
11:40am - PARENT PICK-UP
- Each parent receives "Parent Connection" sheet and collect the corresponding name tag.
- Put away all lesson materials.
- Thank you for your hard work!