TO SEE PEOPLE MOVE FORWARD IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS
- At Progression Church, one of our core values is to "Pursue Excellence." That means we want to do everything with excellence for the glory of God, including photography!
- ***Photographers should arrive to the church by 10:00am, ready to capture the arrival of the crowd.
- Your goal is to capture the Progression Church experience.
shots to get:
- Wide, medium & close framed shots of worship.
- Wide, medium & close framed shots of preaching.
- Progression Kids (volunteer's faces only)
- Families with kids (with permission only)
- People in bright light talking and laughing.
- Know the schedule for the day so you can anticipate and plan your shots and timing.
- Shoot close band pictures during rehearsal.
- Avoid shooting down the aisles as it makes the room seem more empty.
- Shoot diagonally across to make it look more full.
- Keep the camera on silent mode to avoid distracting shutter sounds.
- Slow down and think about the composition, lighting and moment you’re capturing.